A friend of mine likes to take pictures of manhole covers. Another friend just commented about a week ago on how beautiful the manhole covers in parts of Europe are. And then I happened upon this one myself! Out of curiosity, today I did a Google image search of manhole covers and I could not believe the gorgeous images that turned up. We need to appreciate and notice the mundane, the every day object... and make more of these beautiful things!
Designer, maker, crafter of unique silver and gold jewellery & small precious objects.
Monday, October 17, 2011
manhole covers
A friend of mine likes to take pictures of manhole covers. Another friend just commented about a week ago on how beautiful the manhole covers in parts of Europe are. And then I happened upon this one myself! Out of curiosity, today I did a Google image search of manhole covers and I could not believe the gorgeous images that turned up. We need to appreciate and notice the mundane, the every day object... and make more of these beautiful things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment